Thursday, November 02, 2006

Unsafe

So, as you can see, in my last entry I said I don't want to be safe. And since then, granted - i haven't felt safe at all! And I'm still pursuing that, with now a new season coming in and with the renewed energy to do so, not just because next year is sounding promising, but because I'm starting to actually see & believe what God says about waiting, waiting on him.

So after being in touch with some great places that popped into mind early on such as, Mars Hill, Covenant Life Church and Hillsong Australia; as well as looking at the likes of Invisible Children, Relevant Magazine, Vineyard, Camp America... I have received resolution from one so far.. of which I believe with out a doubt will provide the greatest equipping out! Hillsong College Aus.


Amongst all this, I've got to turn this all over to Jesus. Not just intentionally, but naturally I hope. As an automatic response. He said to me once that from him will we flow streams of living water (to my friends unfamiliar with our christianese: Gods 'lifeforce' or Gods vibes will begin to show itself in my life above and beyond my vibes and capabilities.)

And yes above most things right now, i crave real rest and that season to overflow into the next. To have the amount of hours sleep that man is commanded to. To relentlessly pursue rest. To relentlessly pursue God. I realise that with being rested well or not changes how you look at things, your illuminations, your learnings, your relationships, your ambitions.

I heard the other day, that the chinese never need to take holidays. They understand how to rest sufficiently, work efficiently and consistently. But having sand under my feet, riding waves, seeing things I've never seen is around the corner. And it starts now. Here at home, in south africa.

And now I've go to start asking people for their money! I'm freeking out! I've never had to do that before! But i just got off the phone to a friend who's been pivotal in inspiring me and praying for me and she said, "Just ask, knowing that God's got it covered. When you're asking people, know that God is asking them." Phwoar! I'm seeing more and more how crucial knowlege is! Lack of knowlege is deadly. For instance, i knew ahead of time that there was a traffic jam on the M13 on the way back from Westville when heading down there, so I was stoked I was gonna take my own secret route to miss the whole thing which would leave me smiling and a survivor!

But alas, I forgot this gem of knowledge when I got back in the car and headed east. You can figure out the rest. Deadly.

No comments: